Saturday, November 6, 2010

Things change quickly...




How funny that my last post was me asking the Universe to send me someone to love and poof here he is. Well not poof really, we've been friends for a few years, but were never romantically involved until now. He's such a sweet guy and treats me so well. I'm one lucky girl.

This will be the first time in awhile that I've had a boyfriend during the holiday months. Which means I get to all the cutesy couple stuff again; kissing under the mistletoe, shopping for Christmas gifts together, visiting each other's families for the holidays, cuddling up on the couch and watching a christmas movie. I'm excited. Things feel a little more settled and normal now. I missed that feeling, I missed having a hand to hold.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It is amazing how quickly things can change. That's how I stay optimistic...you never know what will happen next! I'm so happy for you Tiff! Enjoy every minute with your new man :)