Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"Your the love of a lifetime, to have and to hold..."



How the hell did I get so lucky?! Part of me is still waiting to wake up, but I guess this is not a dream. I found the guy that I have been looking for all along. He was right under my nose the whole time and I was blind to it. He treats me so well, I didn't even think it was possible to have someone love you this way. He makes me feel beautiful and amazing, strong and girly, smart and talented, like I'm the only girl in the world for him. We think a like on so many things, yet think differently on just enough things to make life interesting. I know I can always count on him to be there for me, be the shoulder to cry on, to be the one to make me laugh when all I wanted to do was cry. He's my perfect match. He's my other half. And I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

If this is a dream, I hope I never wake up.

1 comment:

Jen said...

i hear wedding bells! SO happy for you!